Round Rock Diwali Festival is non-profit, FREE event to the public. The returns of your investment will be multifold. Last year we had 2000 people attended the event. This year we expect
We and City of Round Rock, will reach out to more than 10,000 people directly with various channels of
Your business will be advertised in the website www.rrdiwalifest.com for full year and will also find place in the
Facebook event. You will have options to put a banner in the event site and also on the stage.
Your business will be
mentioned during performances. We are also giving option to announce some special topic about your business on the
We had 30 to 40% non-Indian crowd last year, which gives broader exposure to the business.
|Presence in social media and inclusion in website for a year
|Banner or space for keeping business flyers
|Announcement throughout the event about your business
In-Kind sponsorship (directly sponsor the activity)
• Gift cards to the competition winners – Rangoli, Singing, Dance
• Videography and/or photography etc.
1. This year, Council Member Tammy Young will grace the festival for Inaugral Diya Ceremony. You will present gift on behalf of your business to the mayor and we will mark your business as premimum sponsor - $1000.
Two other sponsorship opportunities this year.
1. Banner in the stage – Direct view of the audience, also gets into the picture, videos taken - $500
2. Light projection of business name on the wall - $500